RECUERDOS-VIVENCIAS-TONTERAS Y DESVARIOS ***acá esta todo permitido y todos son bienvenidos***

14.6.06

"ROSES FADE" LUSCIOUS JACKSON


Powered by Castpost


Este Castpost fue gracias a la grandiosa ayuda de Coti . Idola.

With Precious scents of summer time
the lightning bugs said you were mine
When I asked you to be kind
I found i had to wait in line
You told me tales of love gone wrong
but you were paid to sing a long
I knew the only lover's song
I knew the only lover's song

Chorus:
I watched your roses fade away
the wings came off your back today
And I saw all the truth behind
the pretty pictures in my mind

You angel came a floating down
your halo it fell to the the ground
The flies swarming into town
and starting circling round and round
There was a body lyin' there
and whose it was I didn't care
The prophet aly upon the stair
the funeral was common fare



Pa mis queridisimas guachonas.
Una canción del compilado de otoño/invierno